IWA-Sport welcomes children with a physical disability to a new multi-sport club in the midlands.
Irish Wheelchair Association – Sport working in partnership with the Offaly, Westmeath and Longford Sports Partnerships, welcome children and their siblings to a new club in Mullingar, Co Westmeath, which will offer sports such as wheelchair basketball, para athletics, boccia and many more sports and activities for a 6 week period.
Beginning on the 26th of April, club activities will run for a further 6 consecutive weeks. An information meeting will be held for parents and anyone interested on the first night.
It is our aim to establish a multi sport club with a view to it being run and sustained by a dedicated cohort of volunteers in the long term.
- Activity New Sports club for children and their siblings with a physical disability (ambulant and wheelchair users)
- Age range 5-17 years old
- Date/s Beginning April 26th for 6 consecutive weeks
- Venue Loreto College, Commons, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- Time 6-7pm
- Cost €3.00 per child
- Attire Appropriate leisure wear
For more information and to register your interest please contact any of the following:
- IWA-Sport -Orla Dempsey 087 2791811 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longford SIDO- Mary Duignan 043-3349402 email@example.com
- Offaly SIDO – Aoife Byrne 0579357463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westmeath SIDO – Mary Duignan 044-9338921 Mary.Duignan@westmeathcoco.ie